3412 Deer Ridge Drive
Blackhawk Country Club
- 4889 square feet (ap.) of elegant, updated living space built in 1990
- Main floor office with French doors
- Four bedrooms including main floor bedroom suite with private bath
- Three and one half bathrooms
- Huge, second floor bonus or media room
- Custom Bordeaux-stained hardwood floors, travertine, granite, intricate millwork
- Fabulous upper level master bedroom suite overlooks the resort-style yard
- Sparkling pool, spa, sun pond and waterfall
- Sport court with wrought iron gated access perfect for sports, children’s play or a fabulous dog run
- Three car garage with generous off street parking for guests
- .54 acre, lushly landscaped grounds designed for maximum privacy
- Miles of views include dedicated open space and foothills beyond
- Highly rated San Ramon Valley Unified schools
- Interior and exterior paint 2009
- Travertine flooring in foyer and main floor bath 2009
- Several kitchen appliances upgraded 2009
- New Mohawk carpeting 2009
- Door hardware and locks 2009
- Toto toilets and all faucets replaced 2008-9
- Pebble Tech pool, variable height spa and sun pond by Adams Pools 2008
- Bose outdoor speakers 2008
- Pentair pool heater, WhisperFlow pumps, Star Rite cleanable cartridge filter, Polaris pool sweep and Jandy Remote by Aquarius Pools 2007
- Dual Bryant a/c units and heating units with permanent gold filters 2007
- Garage doors and openers replaced 2006-7
- Pool solar panels and rack by Diablo Solar 2006
- Water heater with recirculation pump 2006
- 16 HP whole house backup generator 2006
- CCTV day/night cameras with DVR 2006
- Security and fire system with multi keypads 2005
- The front walkway welcomes you with a charming courtyard with fountain, leading to oversize double front doors.
- The two-story foyer includes a curved sweeping staircase rising from the travertine floors.
- The elegant, formal living room offers a step down entry, dramatic, arched windows, a millwork and marble-faced fireplace with gas service, sound system and arched, art niche room dividers.
- The dining room’s true divided French doors frame beautiful views of the sparkling pool and yard and view beyond.
- A main floor office is located off the foyer, and includes double French doors.
- The spacious family room includes a floor to ceiling stone fireplace flanked by arched windows, raised hearth seating and a large wet bar with new refrigerator in 2009. Oversized sliding doors bring the outdoors in, for a seamless indoor to outdoor lifestyle.
- The granite kitchen offers an expansive preparation and cooking island, perfect for buffet service, extensive cabinetry, a walk in panty, plus a planning desk. Recent appliance upgrades include a Vino Temp wine chiller, GE Profile French door refrigerator, plus Grohe faucets and disposals at both sinks.
- A generous casual dining area is open to the kitchen and family room. The bay of windows encircles the room with stunning views.
- A main floor bedroom with private full bath, is situated separately for maximum privacy. The bath also offers an exterior entrance, for pool bath use, or for a private entrance for au pair or in law arrangements.
- The powder bath was remodeled in 2009 with a vessel sink, sink stand and a vessel faucet.
- The main floor laundry room includes cabinet storage, a deep service sink and access to the 3-car garage.
- The second floor master bedroom suite boasts an expansive bedroom with coffered ceilings, marble-faced, raised fireplace, a large sitting area, a private viewing balcony plus a huge Elfa-brand cedar lined closet with organizers.
- The stunning master bath includes a private commode room, double sized Jacuzzi tub, dual sinks, beverage refrigerator and a walk-in double-sized shower with dual heads.
- Two additional, second floor bedrooms include one with built-in bookshelves and a window seat.
- The second floor bonus or media room includes ample space for billiard play.
- The two room hall bath includes dual sinks, a tub-shower combination and a window.
- The .54 acre yard includes a sparkling Hawkins pool, spa, waterfall, and sun pond, shaded and sunny patios, a sport court with double wide wrought iron gates, a terraced vegetable garden and miles of views. Rain sensor irrigation and drip irrigation carefully minimizes water usage.
- Additional amenities: Extensive exterior lighting with programmable digital timers, intercom, central vacuum, weather station, satellite TV, Wi-Fi,
- The highly desirable cul de sac location has minimal traffic. The homesite backs to dedicated HOA open space, with no homes directly behind.
- Blackhawk is located within the highly rated San Ramon Valley Unified School District. Placement information is available at 925-552-5500.
- The residential community of Blackhawk Country Club offers two manned security gates, private road, extensive , manicured common areas and a park on Eagle Nest. More info at 925-736-6440
FULL BATHS 0
1 (415) 901-1780 Direct
117 Greenwich Street+1 (925) 683-6058 Cell
San Francisco, CA 94111
San Francisco, CA 94111
1 (415) 901-1780 Direct