5400 Blackhawk Drive
Blackhawk Country Club
- A Blackhawk masterpiece! 4228 s.f. (ap) of living space on a spacious, resort-like .43 acre lot. Four bedrooms plus library, and three full and one-half bathrooms
- Step into a beautiful marble foyer overlooking the formal entertaining areas, and
- The new, sophisticated kitchen features Downsview maple cabinetry, tumbled marble backsplashes with intricate detailing, decorative moldings, and travertine flooring.
- Features include: all new Downsview cabinetry, granite slab counters, Viking professional gas stove/cooktop with pot filler, large center island with sink and ice maker, warming drawer, Subzero refrigerator, Subzero temperature-controlled wine refrigerator, large walk-in pantry, walk-through to dining room, Bosch dishwasher, and a top-of-the-line Shaw’s Original single-bowl ceramic main sink with instant hot water and Mico brushed-nickel fixtures.
- An elegant breakfast nook overlooks the two-way fireplace, which also faces the adjoining family room. The nook overlooks the beautiful backyard, covered veranda, patios, and pool.
- One-of-a-kind private paradise; .43 acre private lot; Expansive backyard features unparalleled estate luxuries, including new freeform pool, spa, fireplace with private seating area, and private vineyard. Your own private paradise in Blackhawk…
- An expansive “Timber-Tek” veranda wraps around the rear of the house, providing abundant opportunities for entertaining, outdoor dining, relaxation, and much more.
- A new freeform gunite solar-heated pool with spa, two sheer descent waterfall features, and a sitting pool area with water spout feature, is the central focus of the large backyard.
- Extensive, new stamped-concrete patios and walkways wind through the backyard and provide expansive entertaining space as well as access to all backyard features.
- Additional backyard features include: an exquisite playhouse for children; a private, offset raised gas fireplace with a stone and stucco façade and private seating area; a private vineyard featuring Merlot and Cabernet vines, with rustic pathways that overlooks the golf course and the valley; a private rose garden; and a gas line and electricity hook-up for a BBQ area.
- A Jandy AquaLink digital panel in the family room provides simple push-button operation of pool and spa features, as well as exterior landscape lighting.
- Elegant, high baseboards and extensive crown molding are featured throughout the home.
- Step down from the foyer into the formal living room through an arch that frames the elegant fireplace and spacious entertaining space.
- The formal dining room is set at an angle to the foyer, and features Pozzi double French doors leading to the backyard and covered veranda, as well as high baseboards and wainscoting throughout.
- An elegant powder room is located just off the foyer, and is easily accessible to all living spaces on the first floor. Recently remodeled, with new marble slab counters, porcelain tile backsplash and elegant light fixtures.
- Glass-inset French doors off the foyer lead to a private library, which overlooks the manicured front lawn; the library features inset wood display and workspace opportunities.
- The large, bright family room is centrally located to all elements of family living: the kitchen/breakfast nook, foyer, wet-bar, and first-floor bedroom wing, and is overlooked by the second-floor walkway and architectural openings, including a plantation-shuttered window off the master bedroom suite.
- The family room features sweeping ceilings, Pozzi double French arched doors that lead to the covered veranda, patios, and pool, as well as a new built-in display and entertainment center. This custom cherry-stained media center houses television and entertainment components, and inset lighting; it extends to an intricate mantle that rests on the travertine-faced fireplace with carved corbels that peeks through to the kitchen and breakfast nook. The family room is wired with an Energy surround sound system.
- A beautiful, inset wine niche protected by a wrought iron gate with intricate detailing is set into the wall facing the kitchen, family room, and wet bar. The wine niche opens to reveal a private wine collection with room for nearly 70 bottles of wine.
- The walk-behind wet bar is set at an angle at the end of the family room, overlooking the entertainment and family areas of the home, and features built-in cherry-stained cabinets, granite slab countertops and a tumbled marble backsplash.
- Bedrooms #1 and #2 are located in the private main-level bedroom wing. Both bedrooms feature large windows with plantation shutters and spacious closets. The bedroom wing offers a full bath (with backyard/pool access), an extensive utility/display area, easy access to laundry, and easy access to the garage.
- The recently remodeled pool bathroom in the main-level bedroom wing features travertine flooring , remodeled shower, and doors to both the exterior and the adjacent bedrooms.
- Bedroom Suite #3 is located on the second level. This large, bright bedroom features a vast walk-in closet (100 s.f. ap), with extensive built-ins, and lighting as well as an ensuite bathroom.
- A large bonus room is located at one end of the second level. This sunny, bright room has large windows overlooking the Blackhawk Country Club’s Falls Golf Course. Hunter Douglas silhouette shades provide shade, while a ceiling fan and extensive built-in storage provide comfort and convenience. A large arched opening overlooks the two-story foyer and a walkway looks down over the family room.
- The spacious, elegant second-level master bedroom suite has a plantation shuttered window overlooking the family room. Features include: ceiling fan; a raised fireplace with marble surround; high ceilings; and an elegant corner sitting nook with panoramic views of the backyard and the golf course.
- The master bedroom leads to a recently remodeled, elegant and luxurious master bathroom. The elegant bathroom features: an Americh Luxury Airbath, two new separate his/hers slab marble vanities, detailed maple cabinetry, new Mico brushed-nickel fixtures, Kohler sinks, Kohler toilet, and plantation shutters on a large picture window. The large, luxurious spa-style marble shower features three separate shower heads, including a rain-style shower head. A unique, remodeled display niche holds a small refrigerator.
- A massive walk-in closet leads to a separate private storage room, and features a large window with plantation shutters allowing for natural light, extensive storage, updated lighting, as well as a laundry chute. A secondary walk-in closet allows for extended storage opportunities.
- Additional amenities include: new carpet throughout the second-level; extensive exterior landscape lighting; large laundry room with new tumbled marble counter and travertinefloor, updated cabinetry, and brushed nickel fixtures. A full three-car garage with an additional bay (ideal for golf cart, additional storage, wine cellar, etc.), has painted floor, elevated storage area, and extensive workshop area with built-in cupboards and storage.
- The residential community of Blackhawk Country Club offers two 24-hour manned security gates, manicured common areas, extensive, dedicated open space, private roads plus a lovely park and playground on Eagle Nest. HOA information is available at 925-736-6440.
- The two golf courses of the private Blackhawk Country Club wind through the community. Additional club amenities include tennis and swim facilities, two clubhouses, fitness and banquet facilities. The nearby Falls Clubhouse is also open to residents for casual neighborhood dining “within the gates.” More information at 925-736-6500.
- Blackhawk is located in the highly rated San Ramon Valley Unified School District. Placement information is available at 925-552-5500.
- Blackhawk Country Club Golf Membership available for separate sale. Contact agent for details.
FULL BATHS 0
1 (415) 901-1780 Direct
117 Greenwich Street+1 (925) 683-6058 Cell
San Francisco, CA 94111
San Francisco, CA 94111
1 (415) 901-1780 Direct